Our factory are good at manufacturing bronze pipe fittings, air fittings, hydraulic fittings, tube fittings
sample or drawing will be welcome.
We always try to reduce the cost to increase value for customer.
Our advantage is:
Flexible MOQ, Competitive price, Stable quality, Strong technical support.
Welcome to send drawing to us, if you don't have drawing. That will be no problem, we will drawing for you for free.
Klikkon Industrial, your choice when you need work done well!
• Typical Application Grease, fuels, LP and Natural gas (available on special order), refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems.
• Pressure Operating pressure up to 1200 PSI.
• Vibration Fair resistance.
• Temperature Range -650 F to +2500 F (-530 C to +1210 C).
• Material CA360 Brass for Barstock fittings. CA377 Brass for forged fittings.
• Used With Brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum and iron pipe.
• Tolerance +/-.02 on all dimensions. Dimension Data can change without notice. Please call us when dimensions are critical.
• Conformance Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME and SAE.
• "L" at the end of a Part# means Light Pattern - these fittings are completely interchangeable with full pattern fittings, but have been modified in some way. This modification is usually in the length of the pipe threads. Used in plumbing and light industrial applications.
• Assembly Instructions 1-Tighten approximately 2-1/2 turns past hand tight. 2- Fittings with Everseal tighten two turns past hand tight. Brittle materials require special cautions.
• for larger sizes see bronze fittings on page 208
• see page 271 for plastic pipe fittings.
Our customers really do come first at Klikkon®. Don't take our word for it-read through these comments from our customers and you'll see for yourself from the results and feedback.
Klikkon Industrial are dedicated to providing innovative products and solutions, knowledgeable support and professional service to our customers that is second to none.
Klikkon products are guaranteed to provide the consistently high quality and unrivalled performance that our customers demand and our product range is manufactured with comprehensive engineering and quality assurance expertise gained over many years experience in the brass fitting market.
What Klikkon can offer?
Klikkon treat every customer with same, no matter customer are from large company or small. When customers are happy, we're happy.
If you have a design challenge, we're ready. We have the expertise and capacity to take on your project challenge, whether the design is prototype-ready or still in the concept phase. For projects in the early phase, our engineers work closely with you to convert those ideas into final drawings. For projects further developed, we ensure part designs are optimized for full-scale production.
We pride ourselves on our Engineering staff. Their comprehensive understanding of the product development process, along with their creativity, enables them to often provide more effective answers than our customers originally anticipate.
Flexibility? We've got it. We accommodate drawings in a variety of formats, including 3D models, hard copy schematics, or drawings rendered in Pro/E, SolidWorks and AutoCAD
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
ASK US A QUESTION
Everyone loves a good story. Come check out ours.
Your good story start here.