• Typical Application Grease, fuels, LP and Natural gas (available on special order), refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems. • Pressure Operating pressure up to 1200 PSI.
3 Way Compression Threaded Nickel Chrome Plated Metric Plumbing Brass Copper Thread Pipe Fittings
• Typical Application Grease, fuels, LP and Natural gas (available on special order), refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems.
• Pressure Operating pressure up to 1200 PSI.
• Vibration Fair resistance.
• Temperature Range -650 F to +2500 F (-530 C to +1210 C).
• Material CA360 Brass for Barstock fittings. CA377 Brass for forged fittings.
• Used With Brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum and iron pipe.
• Tolerance +/-.02 on all dimensions. Dimension Data can change without notice. Please call us when dimensions are critical.
• Conformance Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME and SAE.
• "L" at the end of a Part# means Light Pattern - these fittings are completely interchangeable with full pattern fittings, but have been modified in some way. This modification is usually in the length of the pipe threads. Used in plumbing and light industrial applications.
• Assembly Instructions 1-Tighten approximately 2-1/2 turns past hand tight. 2- Fittings with Everseal tighten two turns past hand tight. Brittle materials require special cautions.
• for larger sizes see bronze fittings on page 208
• see page 271 for plastic pipe fittings.
Our customers really do come first at Klikkon®. Don't take our word for it-read through these comments from our customers and you'll see for yourself from the results and feedback.
Klikkon Industrial are dedicated to providing innovative products and solutions, knowledgeable support and professional service to our customers that is second to none.
Klikkon products are guaranteed to provide the consistently high quality and unrivalled performance that our customers demand and our product range is manufactured with comprehensive engineering and quality assurance expertise gained over many years experience in the brass fitting market.